- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 frozen on battery icon after charging
My 2 day old Nexus 7 has frozen after charging (with the official ASUS charger). All that's on the screen is a full white battery indicator in the centre. I can't turn it off or do anything. Any ideas please?
I'm concerned that the icon will burn the screen and damage it if I don't sort it out soon.
- 12-06-2012, 09:53 AM #2
- 57 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 frozen on battery icon after charging
Unplug it if it is not unplugged already and hold the power button until the screen shuts off, this method completely cuts the power, like pulling the battery. Then power it back on.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 12-06-2012, 12:16 PM #4
- 01-26-2013, 12:59 PM #5
- By dmx434343 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2012, 02:11 PM
- By hack13 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2011, 06:20 PM
- By JDRiggs in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2010, 07:41 PM
- By racinwarrior in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2010, 01:35 PM
- By milominderbinde in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 06-24-2010, 02:34 AM