Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Do any brick and mortar stores sell the 32gb 3G version of Nexus 7?

Can't seem to find any brick and mortar stores that sell the 3g version of the nexus 7. Is it only available from the Play store?

Default Re: Do any brick and mortar stores sell the 32gb 3G version of Nexus 7?

saw some at walmart a few days ago... Sorry nope it was 32gb not 3g
    Last edited by systemofadown1; 12-07-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Staples.....I thought had 3g

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

According to many websites the 3G model is only available on the Play Store. I think that's a really dumb idea, but I guess we have to deal with it. Still sad that those who have to pay the most already have to deal with this disadvantage, plus the additional shipping cost.

But if it's true what you said and Staples has the 3G model - I don't know, but that'd make me very happy I really don't like online shopping for electronics, especially when they're over $200!

Quote Originally Posted by kimikookskookis View Post
    But if it's true what you said and Staples has the 3G model - I don't know, but that'd make me very happy I really don't like online shopping for electronics, especially when they're over $200!
    Not seeing it on the Staples website, and I'd be very surprised if they carried it in-store and not on their website.
    Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
    Phone: Droid MAXX
    Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)

I bought my wifi-only model at Staples and they didn't have any 3G versions in stock and the clerk made it sound like they never had it so perhaps there's truth that only the Play Store has it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

The gamestop near me does

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    GNex (Toro) running AOKP