Do any brick and mortar stores sell the 32gb 3G version of Nexus 7?

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Can't seem to find any brick and mortar stores that sell the 3g version of the nexus 7. Is it only available from the Play store?

kimikookskookis

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
According to many websites the 3G model is only available on the Play Store. I think that's a really dumb idea, but I guess we have to deal with it. Still sad that those who have to pay the most already have to deal with this disadvantage, plus the additional shipping cost.

But if it's true what you said and Staples has the 3G model - I don't know, but that'd make me very happy :) I really don't like online shopping for electronics, especially when they're over $200!

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
But if it's true what you said and Staples has the 3G model - I don't know, but that'd make me very happy :) I really don't like online shopping for electronics, especially when they're over $200!

Not seeing it on the Staples website, and I'd be very surprised if they carried it in-store and not on their website.

Pdj79

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I bought my wifi-only model at Staples and they didn't have any 3G versions in stock and the clerk made it sound like they never had it so perhaps there's truth that only the Play Store has it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums