Is there a text-to-speech app?

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I browsed a bit in google and located this one at the Google Play store. PDF to speech Free and another PDF to speech pro

The Pro version is $2.99 at the present time.

I tested the free version. It does play PDF files. Not sure if the free version supports MS doc files as I didn't have any to test it with.

Did run into something less than desirable. Unlike other readers it does not show you the text while it reads it. There is no way to skip to a section you want to read. So you have to listen to the whole pdf all the way through. This included the table of contents.

Since it is free, I would suggest you download it just to see if it will fit your needs. If it works ok for you but does not read DOC files try the pro version.

- - - Updated - - -

I browsed a bit in google and located this one at the Google Play store. PDF to speech Free and another PDF to speech pro

The Pro version is $2.99 at the present time.

I tested the free version. It does play PDF files. Not sure if the free version supports MS doc files as I didn't have any to test it with.

Did run into something less than desirable. Unlike other readers it does not show you the text while it reads it. There is no way to skip to a section you want to read. So you have to listen to the whole pdf all the way through. This included the table of contents.

Since it is free, I would suggest you download it just to see if it will fit your needs. If it works ok for you but does not read DOC files try the pro version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12