Bean Flinger

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Does the Easter egg bean flinger still work on 4.2.1? I no longer see it come up in the daydream selection after upgrading to 4.2.1. Also, tapping the android version no longer brings it up either. I did do a factory reset after I upgraded to 4.2.1 though.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I seem to have lost it. It doesnt come up when I tap the version number in about tablet. No matter how many times I tap it. I am going to do another factory reset to see if i comes back this time. I'm not confident it will though since it didnt the first time.

hurricanedt

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you get this screen when you repeatedly tap version number? If not you are not tapping the version number fast enough. Once you get this screen, hold down the jelly bean. This will bring you to the bean flinger screen. Then check and see if the bean flinger daydream is unlocked.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355019878621.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355019878621.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 158

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
That's the problem I don't ever see that. I can tap it 50 times and nothing happens. I also believe there is an issue with the touch screen because they do not register the touch right away. Its as if takes a millisecond to register. And I have disabled sync on Currents and Google Now and it still doesnt register touch correctly. I'm going to revert back to 4.1 because before this update I was able to use this device just fine. I had it working on 4.1 easily. I can tell the touch screen is effected when gaming mostly because you cant hit the screen at the correct time because it registers after the tap not as soon as you touch. I still have the touch issue even after disabling Currents and Google Now which i thought for sure were the reason it acted this way but they didnt seem to fix it when i turned them both off. To make it clearer what I mean. I will tap the version number and it doesnt get highlight in blue until after my finger is off the screen that i even touched it.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Finally got it working. I had to zoom the Android version number super big and just tapped it like crazy and it finally showed the bean. :) I think the problem was that i wasnt tapping fast enough. I turned off all animations and just zoomed it as big and waled on it.

Hammerxc

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You need to turn off MAGNIFICATION/ZOOM. I couldn't get it either, pounding on the version number. Occasionally the screen zoomed bigger if I really tapped fast. As soon as I turned off the ZOOM I got it within about 5 taps.

I also got the Candy Cane on the 1st activation of Bean Flicker :cool:

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
You need to turn off MAGNIFICATION/ZOOM. I couldn't get it either, pounding on the version number. Occasionally the screen zoomed bigger if I really tapped fast. As soon as I turned off the ZOOM I got it within about 5 taps.

I also got the Candy Cane on the 1st activation of Bean Flicker :cool:

I have never seen the candy cane... :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Onrailsm3

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I did a searh and found this thread. I got the candy cane, but only sometimes. Did the hack to a S4 active.

Merry Christmas to me.

Posted from Dunkin Donuts on a chocolate glazed.