- 11-11-2013, 09:41 PM #101
- 01-12-2014, 07:11 PM #102
- 01-13-2014, 05:33 PM #103
- 78 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 won't turn on no matter what I do
My Nexus 7 wouldn't turn on tonight. Nothing I tried would get it to work. Tried different chargers, different cables and all the usual reset tricks. Still nothing.
If anyone else has the same symptoms I implore you not to panic and simply remove the back and check the battery connector. Even the slightest movement of it, less than 1mm, renders the device useless. Simply lift out the battery carefully and replace it (to allow the battery wires more slack) and plug in the connector again. It should then imediately turn on again or show the charging symbol.
It's that simple!
- By Xterror in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 121Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:28 AM
- By bluedunn in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 01-20-2013, 04:22 PM
- By Joe92GT in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2012, 08:35 PM
- By legendarydog in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2012, 12:31 PM
- By barnebyjones in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 44Last Post: 03-11-2011, 06:26 PM