Need help setting up tablets for my sons

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Can any one please advise what would be a better choice.
I bought 3 nexus 7 tablets for my sons for Christmas. Twins are 6 and the oldest is 12.
Should I use one account to get them started on all tablets, or create 3 different accounts? (emails)
My other question is do i have to put my credit card number for play store or can they just download the free apps with out a credit card?

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
First, will you be my dad, too?

Second, it will probably be easier to have three different accounts. Despite the allowance to pay for an app once, yet put it on all your devices, which is perfectly legal and expected, these N7's will be used exclusively by users other than you. Therefore, you'll need to purchase apps separately anyway, so having a separate account for each makes sense.

You don't need a credit card for free apps. To buy apps, you of course will need to register a credit card. However, to control purchases, utilize the PIN security method for the Play Store account so the boys don't give you any credit card statement surprises.

There are also lots of parental control apps available, so check out the Play Store.

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
hehe... me too... why dont OP adopt me too???

ok let get serious. You don't need credit card for downloading free apps. only need a free gmail account.

I would say create an account for your older one and one for your twins.

Good idea!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad