1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default new games

I just got a new nexus 7 tablet and cannot figure out how to get the simple arcade type games like jewel quest and bejeweled. There should be a place where all those games are listed, shouldn't there. And they are all for free, can[t forget that part. Thanks.

Default Re: new games

Have you searched in the Google Play store for the games you want?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I don't know if I'm being trolled but if you follow this link you will find free games.

Bejeweled isn't free, but there are plenty of free lookalikes. I recommend Jewels Deluxe by Runner Games.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Would you know why when I go to install a game it says can't do it without chrome or android? (or something close to that). I think this tablet might be just a little too complicated for me!!!!

To install something, make sure you do it from the Google Play Store app on your tablet. Don't install from the browser or from the PC. Just search for your app in the Play Store, tap it, then tap Install.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Can any of you recommend a good case for it - the thinner the better. I don't know if I would like a hand strap or not, what do think.?
    Also, I would like my Google play bag on the bottom with the other icons. It is right in there with the other icon games.

I have the rooCASE ultra slim case, which is remarkably thin, and fits perfectly. Plus, it can act as a smart cover (i.e., if you open it up, the device automatically turns on, and if you close it, it turns off, thanks to a little magnet that interacts with the Nexus 7's built-in smart cover sensor). Here's the link to Amazon: Amazon.com: rooCASE Ultra-Slim (Black) Vegan Leather Folio Case for Google Nexus 7 Tablet (Built-in sleep / wake feature) Thinest Folio Case - 17mm - 3 Day Promotional Price: Computers & Accessories

To move your Google Play Store icon to the bottom tray, I would first move one of the icons out--long press any of them that you don't want in the tray, then drag it up to the top of the screen where it says "Remove." This doesn't delete the app--it only removes the icon from the homescreen. Then go to All Apps, find the Google Play Store app, long press it, then drag it down to the bottom tray.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Witch wars is a good game that can be played single player, and online. As a bonus it is free.

It is much like bejeweled, with the match up three format.

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Android 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

My daughter has a bunch of books on her nexus that she paid for. Is there any way I can get to those books or get them on my tablet and not have to pay for them again?

I would believe that the books are tied to whichever account originally PAID for them on whichever service, such as PlayBooks, or Amazon Kindle App, so, at least on the Nexus 7 or maybe other JB 4.2 devices, you could put a second account (your daughter's) on your Nexus 7 to get the books on there.