Google Wallet - Where is it?

xewoox

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I just bought nexus 7 32. (My Android version is 4.2.1; build is JOP40D). I finally looking at buying some app for Google play. I try to setup my Google Wallet? I can not find it anywhere, both in my existing apps and in Google Play (when I try to search for it). I live in Canada. Is this Google Wallet available in Canada and I believe I have the latest build too. Anyone know how to setup?

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
wallet is not available in Canada. its only available in US.

Sorry, that's incorrect. Google Wallet is available in dozens of countries, including Canada. Here is the list: http://support.google.com/wallet/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2604797

Edit: Actually, still1, I guess you were referring to the app called Google Wallet. You might be correct about that. I'm referring to Google Wallet services, which I think just means that you can set up a payment account online with Google. I believe this is what the OP is having trouble with.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, that's incorrect. Google Wallet is available in dozens of countries, including Canada. Here is the list: Available Countries - Wallet Help

Edit: Actually, still1, I guess you were referring to the app called Google Wallet. You might be correct about that. I'm referring to Google Wallet services, which I think just means that you can set up a payment account online with Google. I believe this is what the OP is having trouble with.
yup i think OP is referring to google wallet app to make purchases from store using NFC. maybe i am wrong. will wait for OP to reply.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21