TuneIn app issue
I have the free TuneIn app and like it a lot for the choices it offers, but when I play a station through Bluetooth to a Bose radio, the signal breaks up and the sound becomes choppy. I can play music in the Cloud using Bluetooth without a problem, but not through TuneIn. I have a cable modem with plenty of bandwidth. Any suggestions?
Re: TuneIn app issue
It wasn't quite the no-brainer I thought. I uninstalled various apps, but never solved the issue of choppy-sounding music when streamed over Bluetooth. Today I wiped the tablet clean and started over. It was a simple process that took not much time at all. My Bluetooth music now streams flawlessly.
- By indio24 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2010, 06:26 PM
- By Boydcarver in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 07-20-2010, 05:00 PM
- By evo be me in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2010, 10:50 PM
- By TucsonChuck in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 10:31 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:29 AM