Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: apps seem to auto open

My point was that, yes, they could all be wrong. And I don't hold the view that everything is an opinion and nothing is a fact, but I'll leave the argument there since it is off topic.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bigtroutz View Post
    I want the OS and computer to operate the way I want it to
    Sounds like you would be better off with windows phone since you seem to want android to operate like windows...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Well I uninstalled task killer today and having noticed any major difference running few games as well bard(I think) and avengers. How however I'm really enjoying the tablet when SHMBO isn't on it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
    Sounds like you would be better off with windows phone since you seem to want android to operate like windows...
    Sounds like you don't think Android deserves or can handle any criticism and is perfect just the way it is. Windows with all it's bloat would bog down this tablet with it's puny amount of ram to intensive care status.

Actually, I just want Android to have the basic panoply OS utilities in it's distributions. Applications should always have basic functions like a start and close command. I have been a programmer for more than 30 years and have never seen so many apps without basic commands and settings or taking such liberties and permissions as in Android. But then I have never seen such breadth of free apps either. I like Android, it's fun seeing such wildmen programmers, but it truly is chaotic.

And my point is ALL being wrong is statistically improbable. If you like I could compute that probability but it would be much less than 1%. and would be a theoretical exercise in any case.

Sent by my fingers using my brain...

;>D
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12