- 13 Posts
Change default browser from Twitter?
TItle pretty much says it. Often when I hit a post in Twitter and try to open the shortened link Chrome will open. I'd rather have Firefox open instead as it seems to handle the shortened link faster. With Chrome about 15% of the links never open.
Anybody know how to change the default browser from Twitter? I've looked in Twitter's setting's with no luck.
- 12-13-2012, 01:07 PM #2
- 219 Posts
Re: Change default browser from Twitter?
I believe if you go in to settings>apps >scroll over to all and find chrome in the list, tap on it >force stop it >clear all the cache and data off the app. The next time you open a link, it should ask which app you want to open it with, check Firefox and always. Should look like the picture below
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 12-13-2012, 01:10 PM #3
- By hotironskillet in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:11 PM
- By msokad in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:07 PM
- By rockraider310 in forum HTC One SReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2012, 06:04 AM
- By killroy420 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 06:51 PM
- By agunroid in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:17 AM