1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default N7 keyboard problem in portrait mode: can hardly hit "t" key (mostly shows "r" and "y" instead)

Hi!

Seem to have an issue with my N7 keyboard in portrait mode: whenever i try to hit "t", I get an "y" or an "r" (and sometimes an "t")...

Seems like a bug? Especially because: when I turn my N7 upside down (camera below) the keyboard (again in portrait mode) does NOT have that problem!!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers!

Never Mind

Default Re: N7 keyboard problem in portrait mode: can hardly hit "t" key (mostly shows "r" and "y" instead)

Are you sure your screen is completely clean? I can imagine that if there's some crud around where the "t" is when in in portrait mode right side up, it might cause some problems only in that orientation.

Default Re: N7 keyboard problem in portrait mode: can hardly hit "t" key (mostly shows "r" and "y" instead)

I had a similar problem with a previous tablet (not n7) where the edges of the touchscreen seemed to be insensitive. IIRC, recalibrating the touchscreen improved things if not entirely fixing the problem.