How to display boarding pass in Google now

kidkamel

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I tried searching but could not find anything that will help. I also tried searching Google and all it says is to have an email sent from the airline with the boarding passes which i did and still nothing

Any suggestions?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

MalachyNG

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Some of the gmail related cards are hit or miss for me, like the package tracking.

So far only United is available for boarding passes (there's another card for flight reservations but that is more like the hotel/travel cards that give you basic info, not actual boarding passes)

Google Now also decides when to display cards so if you have a United flight, the boarding pass probably won't show up until the day you fly or possibly only a few hours before. There doesn't appear to be a setting anywhere to see upcoming cards before they're displayed either. I guess it's an effort to impress and/or creep you out by magicking info to your device.

Sent from my Nexus 7

kidkamel

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
So I'm at the airport and the boarding pass showed up couple hours prior to my flight.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
So I'm at the airport and the boarding pass showed up couple hours prior to my flight.

Only united is supported at the moment but google in their feature list mentioned more is coming soon.
and card show up when you are on the day of your boarding

Last edited:

pnut4912

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
When you checked in with United, what option for boarding pass delivery did you choose? I choose mobile, then got an email from united "Boarding pass for confirmation XXXXXX", with a link to a mobile site for QR code. I have a flight in an hour, and still no google now card has shown up. Just trying to figure out if i didnt get the right email that would kick google now into action.

kidkamel

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
When you checked in with United, what option for boarding pass delivery did you choose? I choose mobile, then got an email from united "Boarding pass for confirmation XXXXXX", with a link to a mobile site for QR code. I have a flight in an hour, and still no google now card has shown up. Just trying to figure out if i didnt get the right email that would kick google now into action.

I'm not sure which one worked as I had United email me the mobile as well as as the email copy. It appeared when it was boarding time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12