Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By still1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Nexus 7 Owner

I just a new Nexus 7and I am loving it. Fast and with the 4.2.1 it is awesome! Can't be more happy! I also subscribed to the the FREE 500mb/month hot spot and I am all set!

Default Re: New Nexus 7 Owner

Congrats

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

What is the "free" 500 mb hotspot? Explain please.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by rjack22 View Post
    What is the "free" 500 mb hotspot? Explain please.
    I don't know if i could post the website. But basically a company that is connected with skype is offering the Free 500mb Plan, the second is the Casual 2gb plan which cost 17.99/month and the premiere 4GB Plan which is 28.99/month. The caveat is that you have to buy the hot spot (for 10 devices) which is refundable if you terminate your contract in less than a year for 99.00. It is a month to month contract by the way, and just pure 4G. I would do a google for "free 4g hotspot" and it should come out.

I am no way connected with the said company and just happen to saw it and would like to let other Nexus 7 user know about it.

Have a nice Holiday everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by veecee#AC View Post
    I don't know if i could post the website. But basically a company that is connected with skype is offering the Free 500mb Plan, the second is the Casual 2gb plan which cost 17.99/month and the premiere 4GB Plan which is 28.99/month. The caveat is that you have to buy the hot spot (for 10 devices) which is refundable if you terminate your contract in less than a year for 99.00. It is a month to month contract by the way, and just pure 4G. I would do a google for "free 4g hotspot" and it should come out.

I am no way connected with the said company and just happen to saw it and would like to let other Nexus 7 user know about it.

dont be paranoid if you dont work for the company. just post the website so that everyone can make use of it.
    KlineAJ likes this.

Freedomppp.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums

I thought freedom pop was beta invites only right now

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

And how is the coverage? And even more important: is the hotspot locked? Or can I put a foreign SIM card inside and it works? Cause then I would just buy a wifi-only Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by veecee#AC View Post

They are on the sprint network no Sim card

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2