Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Speak up club 7!

7 is a great number, some of the best things in history occur on 7, like final fantasy 7.

Been thinking of getting my dad the nexus 7 for Xmas, i think he'd really enjoy all his music and movies on it as well as email and etc.

How are y'all finding it? Was gonna get a refurbed iPad, but shoot I can get a brand new 7 for $200 with better specs, god I love the future!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Speak up club 7!

Btw is it true the gps works even without wifi/data? That alone is like 200$!

Default Re: Speak up club 7!

Quote Originally Posted by Sento View Post
    Btw is it true the gps works even without wifi/data? That alone is like 200$!
    The GPS works, but you'll need to download the area on data first.

via Tapatalk

Well... historically speaking, there's FF7 and then there's Dec 7th.... I can't say that the first equals out the second.

In any case, the N7 is still a fine and relevant tablet, I'm sure your dad would enjoy one.

-Suntan
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Speak up club 7!

Quote Originally Posted by Suntan View Post
    Well... historically speaking, there's FF7 and then there's Dec 7th.... I can't say that the first equals out the second.

In any case, the N7 is still a fine and relevant tablet, I'm sure your dad would enjoy one.

-Suntan
    Rofl Japanese responsible for both, i see what you did there!

But cool thanks guys

For movies, I suggest buying a Netflix subscription, then downloading the Netflix application. Currently, I'm paying eight dollars a month and can stream from my Xbox, laptop and computer.

The disadvantages of having this are that you can only stream on two devices at once. If you try to stream on your third, it will give you an error. Also, there is a variety of movies and TV shows, though sometimes they don't have every season.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums