- 12-15-2012, 04:48 PM #2
- 12-15-2012, 05:09 PM #3
- 12-15-2012, 05:44 PM #4
- 12-15-2012, 05:54 PM #5
- 12 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Random reboot never purchased HD widgets?
Rather than regurgitating everything here, check out this thread at XDA: 4.2 random reboots - xda-developers
The Reader's Digest condensed version: The only reliable way to stop the reboots is to disable location access in the Nexus 7's settings. Obviously that means that Google Now and Maps won't work, but it's better than rebooting. Google has acknowledged this and is working on a fix.
FWIW, my username is revmra over there so you can see the hoops I've already jumped through to try to nail this down. There are links to the Google bug reports there too.
- 12-15-2012, 07:44 PM #6
- By Highwaystar131 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2011, 03:00 PM
- By Concrete in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:34 PM
- By bss in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2010, 09:22 AM
- By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2010, 09:26 PM
- By Maske in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 11-12-2009, 09:10 PM