Random reboot never purchased HD widgets?

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine still randomly reboots and I've removed HD Widgets from the lock screen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

marnold

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Rather than regurgitating everything here, check out this thread at XDA: 4.2 random reboots - xda-developers

The Reader's Digest condensed version: The only reliable way to stop the reboots is to disable location access in the Nexus 7's settings. Obviously that means that Google Now and Maps won't work, but it's better than rebooting. Google has acknowledged this and is working on a fix.

FWIW, my username is revmra over there so you can see the hoops I've already jumped through to try to nail this down. There are links to the Google bug reports there too.

Last edited:

dajobo

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Rather than regurgitation everything here, check out this thread at XDA: 4.2 random reboots - xda-developers

The Reader's Digest condensed version: The only reliable way to stop the reboots is to disable location access in the Nexus 7's settings. Obviously that means that Google Now and Maps won't work, but it's better than rebooting. Google has acknowledged this and is working on a fix.

FWIW, my username is revmra over there so you can see the hoops I've already jumped through to try to nail this down. There are links to the Google bug reports there too.

This is the same thing on the nexus 10 as well. Disable location access and you should be okay.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463