- 1 Posts
Remove 'All Apps' icon/button
Setting up a N7 for daughter (aged 9) for xmas. I see that I could remove the 'All Apps' icon, but scared to - don't know how to get it back!!!
If I remove it, how do I get it back when I need to make some changes? Or can it be passworded?
- 12-16-2012, 12:42 PM #2
- 12-16-2012, 01:19 PM #3
- 52 Posts
Re: Remove 'All Apps' icon/button
You could probably try to create a shortcut to settings and try to hide it in a folder in a side window or on the panel below. I would test it that way for a while. How are you able to do that ? I would like to set a profile with that missing for my son. On second thought you could just make her a profile that way and keep an admin one for you and if it doesn't work out you could delete your daughters and start over
- By dharma89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2012, 01:54 AM
- By ssok87 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:36 PM
- By JayGoat in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2010, 04:50 PM
- By Vone in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2010, 11:33 AM
- By ajpipp in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2010, 11:14 AM