delete multiable email from trash

Groid

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
If you are referring to gmail, use your pc to go to gmail and open the Trash folder and choose to 'Empty Trash now'. Then do a sync from the N7.

dennisbike

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I know about Gmail. Would like to delete multiple,all at once, from the trash file. Much check each box now to delete all from trash.Can select 'Empty Trash" icon in 2.3.4 Froyo. (MSN mail and verizon.net mail).

dennisbike

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
On my Phone Droid3 2.3.4....I have 3 email accts,MSN,Verison and gmail. Gmail I know about my question pertains to the other two. So, when I go into the other two and delete read emails,On My Phone,Then go to each ones Trash File. I can select the "Empty Trash" option and bulk delete all from that trash bin. With the N7 4.2.1 it does not have an "Empty Trash" select to bulk delete from trash bins. Is there a way to do this 'In' the N7? I have to now select each email in thash bin (there may be 100+ in there) then select empty....a lot of work to check each box! Not using Gmail Sync. and again,not refering to GMail, just the other two email accts.

jokeyhaha

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't know why that wasn't built into the app. It makes no sense to me. My husband's laptop broke and he's been using his tablet exclusively. It's annoying that you can batch delete.