How do I Backup saved games?

Johnnyram

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
OK, Android newbie here again with another stupid dumbass question that will be so obvious why am I asking ha ha.

I'm considering a factory reset and hopefully my machine will then update successfully to 4.1.2.

I've downloaded a few games, jetpack joyride being one of them and "Hill Climb Racing another.

I want to save my "Saved Games" i.e. my current progress in the games so I don't have to go through all the levels when I reset and reinstall them.

Can I do this? I've got Astro File Manager - is it as simple as copying out a folder then copying it back after the factory reset?

If so, which folder please - I'm guessing the SD Card folder. If it's not as simple as that please let me know, and try to keep away from the tecchie talk 'cos I'm over 50 and British LoL I'm a whiz on PCs by the way - just these android thingies and linux

Thanks in advance.
JR

pjniez

May 5, 2010
Visit site
First of all, it's not a stupid question... Unless a specific game has a backup feature built in, the only way I know of doing this is to root your device and use Titanium backup. This is one of the reasons I pretty much stopped playing games about a year and a half ago. It was extremely frustrating losing my game progress whenever I got a replacement phone or upgraded.

I haven't had much time for playing games lately and maybe something has changed in the past year or so...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12