- 10 Posts
Screenshots on the N7
Yeah - me again with another dumbass question, but it's bugging me and I got to know please.
I've seen reference to pressing the power button and the volume down to take a screenshot. Doesn't work on mine. Why not?
I'm on 4.1.1 build JRO03S - I've been trying but just getting the volume slider or the turn off prompt.
It would be nice to know.
- 12-18-2012, 06:18 PM #2
- 12-18-2012, 07:53 PM #3
- 204 Posts
- 10 Posts
Re: Screenshots on the N7
Hmmm . . . OK thanks.
Managed it at last. It requires a certain amount of physical co-ordination; "press-press" in quick succession. I've managed it a few times now, but not really foolproof. I obviously need more practice.
So thanks for the tips folks. It was just me ha ha!!
- By steezc in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2012, 11:39 AM
- By jcochran1977 in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2012, 10:18 PM
- By adamm_44 in forum HTC FlyerReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2011, 05:40 PM
- By shadowgod in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:40 PM
- By fry8 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 42Last Post: 06-30-2010, 01:31 PM