- 23 Posts
unable to hook up wireless
I have the nexus7 open for any Sim, as I understood the purchase. Finally went to Best Buy here in Vancouver Canada, got a Sim with telus our larger phone company out here, the Sim did not hook up, they had everything hooked up their end, and it worked in buddy's iPhone hmm now it was a data Sim. Maybe I spent to much on a device again, that would make sense.
Last edited by Westpix Photography; 12-18-2012 at 07:03 PM.
- 12-18-2012, 11:17 PM #2
- 52 Posts
Re: unable to hook up wireless
I don't know if this is correct but it notes that telus does not support gsm check it out List of Canadian mobile phone companies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia call them and ask if nexus works on their network
- By jamesino in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 05:01 PM
- By jalb in forum HTC One XReplies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2012, 02:41 PM
- By Forgetful in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2012, 01:01 PM
- By apollomaker in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:30 PM
- By phenomkim in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:52 AM