- 23 Posts
unable to hook up wireless
I have the nexus7 open for any Sim, as I understood the purchase. Finally went to Best Buy here in Vancouver Canada, got a Sim with telus our larger phone company out here, the Sim did not hook up, they had everything hooked up their end, and it worked in buddy's iPhone hmm now it was a data Sim. Maybe I spent to much on a device again, that would make sense.
Last edited by Westpix Photography; 12-18-2012 at 08:03 PM.
- 12-19-2012, 12:17 AM #2
- By jamesino in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2012, 10:43 PM
- By jalb in forum HTC One XReplies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2012, 03:41 PM
- By Forgetful in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2012, 02:01 PM
- By apollomaker in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:30 PM
- By phenomkim in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2011, 11:52 AM