Audio over Bluetooth dropouts when doing other things on tablet
First of all, I don't have any dropouts when streaming audio, including pandora from my other Android devices such as Note 2 no matter how much I use other internet apps.
Whether I use Pandora or google Music, streaming is broken up when I do things such as use StumbleUpon or other internet apps. I can't get smooth playback unless I just set the pad down and not use it for anything, basically.
The skipping occurs regardless of what BT speaker I use (Tango, and Jambox)
Any ideas?Verizon Note 2 on 4.4.2 and Gear 2
- 12-24-2012, 02:08 PM #3
- 12-24-2012, 03:04 PM #4
- 12-24-2012, 10:05 PM #5
- By DJ_Casper in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2012, 04:48 AM
- By estib52 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2012, 10:20 PM
- By absrivas in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:50 PM
- By mmace in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2012, 07:47 AM
- By __Ryan__ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:56 AM