Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Top Apps On N7

Hey just wanted to start this for people who are wondering what are the top apps people use and what they are for. Seems like we have a lot of new tablet owners coming on here. I am also wondering myself what the top apps are for tablet as this is my first tablet since the transformer prime came out.
    Rooted and flashed: HTC EVO 4, Motorola Photon 4, Motorola Razr Maxx, and Nexus 7

Default Re: Top Apps On N7

There's going to be a dozen responses each to a dozen different categories, so you might want to break it into genres like Games, Office, Finance, etc...

For video on your N7, there is MX Player (N7 uses the ARM7 codec). Also nice is Dice player, but for me it is a goto only if MX doesn't like the file.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by CJREX View Post
    There's going to be a dozen responses each to a dozen different categories, so you might want to break it into genres like Games, Office, Finance, etc...

For video on your N7, there is MX Player (N7 uses the ARM7 codec). Also nice is Dice player, but for me it is a goto only if MX doesn't like the file.
    I think most of us use game apps so I mean I expect most of the responses to be that. You also have benchmark apps for the rooted and other performance enhancers. The video apps is also nice for people who does not like the stock one.
    Rooted and flashed: HTC EVO 4, Motorola Photon 4, Motorola Razr Maxx, and Nexus 7

I'm finding I use my tablet most of the time to surf the web and listen to music. Here are my music apps

Power Amp
    Music FX
    Speaker Boost
    Google Music
    Amazon MP3
    Pandora
    iHeart Radio
    Tunein
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    I'm finding I use my tablet most of the time to surf the web and listen to music. Here are my music apps

Power Amp
    Music FX
    Speaker Boost
    Google Music
    Amazon MP3
    Pandora
    iHeart Radio
    Tunein
    Dang man that is a lot. Why do you have so many?