- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth keeps attempting to pair.
I've seen a few posts about people not being able to pair their N7 with their computers, but I have the opposite problem: My Nexus 7 attempts to pair randomly with every computer in my office. It's annoying both myself and my coworkers. It's happening so often that im changing my N7s name just fir comedic effect so when thr pairing request pops up they don't totally hate me. (Current name: I'm Hacking your system)
Any ideas as to what's going on?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- By JuniorWWT in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2012, 09:45 AM
- By attyple in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2012, 02:13 PM
- By BLLade in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2012, 06:34 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2010, 09:14 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2010, 09:14 PM