- 12 Posts
Is it harmful to use the Nexus 7 while it is connected to a USB port?
I’d like to save on battery power while I’m using the Nexus 7 at my desk, so if I connect it to my PC via the USB connection, will this avoid draining the battery power, and will it be harmful to the device to so use it for extended periods?
- 12-21-2012, 01:15 AM #2
- 12-21-2012, 01:22 AM #3
- 525 Posts
Re: Is it harmful to use the Nexus 7 while it is connected to a USB port?
they say it is not optimal to keep the batteries fully charged all the time, however, I suspect it will not matter much considering the useful lifespan of this kind of device.
two to three years from now, the N7 will be a real DOG of a tablet, guaranteed. But it would not hurt to let it discharge down to 20 percent and then plug it in while you use it, would it? That's supposedly the optimal type of charging.....YMMV
- By CZ Eddie in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2011, 01:01 PM
- By AllenRulz in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 09-05-2011, 10:08 AM
- By okachowwa in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2011, 12:43 PM
- By ninjastar28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2010, 09:18 AM
- By Carioca_FL in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2010, 08:12 AM