My new Nexus 7 3G won't turn on

Rinaldi Limeo

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have a problem, I've just bought nexus 7 3G from USA, and when I back to my country and open it, no matter what I do it won't turn on. And when I try to charge it, the screen just turn on and off, and then the screen just turn on but nothing happen not even google mark in the middle. And when I try to unplug then the charger again, the same thing happened. Can anybody please help me?
Thanks

DRAZY

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Today my 32GB Nexus 7 started to lag so I powered it down and powered it back up but it won't start past the Nexus boot animation.
What's the deal? Seems like it's a common problem. Any luck resolving of will it require a RMA?

joeynumbers

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Try turning on by holding down all three buttons for about 10 seconds.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

losgatosjoe

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I too have a similar problem. Have tried the Power + Volume and others "fixes" but no help. When I turn on the Nexus 7 (the new one)
I get the "GOOGLE" and then then the 3 color "X", and no matter how long I wait, that's it. I have charged overnight, and am
really lost without my pet Nexus 7.

There are many suggestions that don't work for me..

Any help appreciated.
Joe

PS. I have tried all of the options except the "reset to factory" etc. Android strongly suggests that this is wrong.

Joe

I contacted Google Nexus support and Jordan emailed me a "fix" and it worked first time.
10-4

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon