Internal Storage and Astro File Manager
I download a lot of youtube videos which I then convert and upload manually to the Nexus. On my blackberry I would just plug it in and the SD-Card will pop up as a drive and I can just navigate to the directory on windows to copy the files there. Using the Nexus 7 tablet I managed to copy the files to the Internal Storage on the Nexus 7 /download folder. What baffles me is that when I create some directories using the Astro File manager, they don't show up on windows when plugged into my laptop. I tried refreshing and it doesn't show up either.
It doesn't seem like the Astro File Manager and the Internal Storage folder on windows when plugged in are synced together. Is this normal? And how should I go about syncing them up? Thanks.
- 12-24-2012, 02:12 AM #2
- 525 Posts
Re: Internal Storage and Astro File Manager
Thanks for the reply. The other thing I like having with Astro is that I am able to create a widget / shortcut directly to the directory I like. I can't seem to find the corresponding widget ES File Explorer, maybe I'm missing something?
- 12-24-2012, 04:29 AM #4
- 12-24-2012, 07:56 AM #6
- By petefromphilly in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:25 PM
- By RoyHobbs in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2010, 11:24 AM
- By rjbeck77 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2010, 07:45 AM
- By rvandroid in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:33 PM
- By kilofox in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2010, 05:35 PM