- 30 Posts
BT KB requires repairing each use & now to make 7 BT visible again
I got an Amazon-branded BT kb on sale for $25 bucks. It works fine with my Nexus 7. With one exception: When I turn on BT it lists it as a paired device, but the "Languages and Inputs" section doesn't show it until I unpair it and then repair it. Is this normal?
Also, I have set the Nexus so that it is only visible to paired devices, and I can't figure out how to toggle that feature. I've googled this but apparently I'm not figuring out the right way to ask.
Thanks for any help
- 12-24-2012, 06:03 PM #2
- 18 Posts
Re: BT KB requires repairing each use & now to make 7 BT visible again
I have a Logitech keyboard that worked beautifully until the last os update. Now I have to un pair the keyboard then re pair each time I use it. Google apparently knows about it and it is happening to many people. I'm sure an update will come soon. Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year too!
- By motoprof in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2011, 03:30 PM
- By Kalnel in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2011, 06:04 PM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2011, 05:58 PM
- By ghbishop in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2011, 03:30 AM
- By Firestrider#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2010, 02:59 PM