GTA vice city problem -cars veering left
I'm having a frustrating problem with Vice City on the nexus 7 - whenever I try to drive straight the car always veers to the left, in any car I pick up. Scooters and bikes seem to be fine. Anyone else have this problem? It's pretty unplayable the way it is.
Can I get a refund if it can't be fixed?
- 12-24-2012, 01:48 PM #2
- 924 Posts
Re: GTA vice city problem -cars veering left
You can change the controls. It defaults to gyroscope which I hate. I switched it to joystick like in gta3.
I would guess your gyroscope is off. There are apps you can download to test this and possibly recalibrate.
: By "off", I mean not centered, not turned off.
- 12-24-2012, 04:34 PM #4
- By CD1X in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 14Last Post: 10-29-2013, 06:42 PM
- By rkeenan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2013, 12:50 AM
- By crowrb29 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2012, 10:49 PM
- By slackerjack in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2012, 06:35 AM
- By WillDaBeast509 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2012, 12:03 PM