- 1 Posts
i received a nexus 7 for christmas, but cannot get it to pick up our wi-fi connection. our daughter can get it on her mobile so it works fine, but not on the nexus. i also go straight from selecting a language to the wi-fi setup, rather than a step by step set up - is that normal?
- 12-25-2012, 03:30 AM #2
- 142 Posts
Can't remember the set up routine Deb, but does your N7 *see* your router? If it does, and you're definitely putting in the correct password, have you got access control set up on the router - ie, only specified devices can connect?
If you can't see the router, is its broadcast address (SSID) disabled?
You can check your browser settings by logging in to it from a PC.Mike
2012 Nexus 7 on 4.4
2013 Nexus 4 on 4.4
- 12-25-2012, 06:48 AM #3
- 12-25-2012, 10:19 AM #4
- By miamiboy305 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2013, 10:24 PM
- By Double Tap in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 7Last Post: 05-08-2010, 08:06 PM
- By moviemogul in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2010, 09:49 PM
- By pmjustiny in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2010, 03:06 AM
- By montelli in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2009, 08:48 PM