- 12-26-2012, 06:01 PM #2
- 825 Posts
Re: can i use contact solution and microfiber cloth to clean the screen?
I just use the lens cleaning cloth that I use for my glasses. I never use any liquids. Every once in a while I'll wash the cloth with Woolite to get rid of built up oils, but that's about it. If you must use a liquid, just dampen the cloth with water. Chemical cleaners are overrated.
- By Jonneh in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 18Last Post: 11-28-2012, 11:03 AM
- By rebecker in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2012, 08:03 AM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2012, 09:33 PM
- By ShawnMeds23 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 34Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:53 PM
- By CoryBantic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2010, 02:59 PM