Nexus 7 too cold to turn on?
Well I live in the Denver, Colorado area and it was pretty cold today my roommates always turn the heat off when they leave for work. When I got home from work today my Nexus 7 wouldn't power on I put it in a warm area since the heat in our place had been back on awhile. It took about ten minutes before it would power on. It was freaking me out a little because I just got this Nexus 7 I had an 8gb N7 before and never had this issue even on cold days.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- 12-26-2012, 11:24 PM #2
- 01-01-2013, 05:09 AM #4
- 398 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 too cold to turn on?
Couldn't find any temp ranges for the N7, but did find a listing for the Nexus Q of 41º to 104º F (5º to 40º C)....
btw, I've read that turning the heat/ac off, as apposed to turning it down will cost most people more because of how long and hard the system has to run to get the temp back up/down. Harder on the equipment also...
- By CSI Guy in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2010, 08:18 PM
- By ramireh3 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2010, 01:17 PM
- By Kristy_Joy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2010, 08:37 PM
- By mmaguy247 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2010, 02:36 AM
- By dburr in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2009, 06:04 AM