Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7 baclit glows after sometime

Hi all
    I am using Nexus 7 tablet .
    The issue is that backlit is automatically glows on after frequent intervals all the time.
    I checked in settings also but didn't find the relevant solution.
    It would be of great help if someone help me out of this.Thanks in advance...

Default Re: Nexus 7 baclit glows after sometime

Are you talking about while reading a book the back light changes different brightness? Like goes bright and then dimmer and then a little dimmer and then bright again?
    Rooted and flashed: HTC EVO 4, Motorola Photon 4, Motorola Razr Maxx, Nexus 7, DROID MAXX, Sony Xperia Z2 (tablet), and LG G3 (Verizon)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by mvp4him3 View Post
    Are you talking about while reading a book the back light changes different brightness? Like goes bright and then dimmer and then a little dimmer and then bright again?
    Hey thanks for ur concern but this is not what m looking at..Probably u got misinterpreted that or the post itself has lack of clarity.
    Well the thing is that m not using any book reader nor any application . Just put my tablet idle after done with it and then after frequent intervals(say 10 mins), its automatically glows on as someone push the power button and then glows off and this gonna happen continuous without any human interference....

Still you that problem ? Even am facing this. I noticed that there is a new notification arrived whenever my device starts glowing automatically . Pl check this.