- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 3g will not connect to 3 network but Wifi is ok help!!!
As tiltle says my new Nexus 7 3g will not connect to 3 network,I have a good signal 4 bars ,but nothing.On WiFi it's great,but dead on 3g nothing, am I missing something ?.Don't know much ,but the basics so be easy on me!. I even took it to the shop that supplied the mico sim and they couldn't do anything with it, the tablet knows the card is there and the 3 symblom is displayed at the bottom of the screen!!.Any ideas before I send it back???Cheers Andy
- 12-27-2012, 12:01 PM #2
- 12-27-2012, 12:07 PM #3
- 12-27-2012, 12:11 PM #4
- 12-31-2012, 08:26 AM #6
- 03-02-2013, 10:44 AM #7
- 07-28-2013, 02:16 AM #8
- 03-31-2014, 02:47 PM #9
Re: Nexus 7 3g will not connect to 3 network but Wifi is ok help!!!
How on earth you could figure it out that by entering 'default' it works? It worked for me too. Thanks a million. Worth trying: Go to mobile network settings--->Access point names---->click + sign on top, and enter default for name and next field. Good luck everyone.
- By fizzle3 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 28Last Post: 09-19-2015, 11:11 PM
- By bduran727 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:52 PM
- By Homer55 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2011, 04:52 PM
- By vailjo91#WP in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:26 AM
- By jcochranusn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:49 PM