- 3 Posts
Cannot Connect to Server
I just got my second Nexus 7 last night. It came with 4.1.2 and upgraded to 4.2 shortly after I set it up. I setup my email (@comcast.net) and everything was working fine. This morning I go to check the email and it says it cannot connect to server. I've tried deleting and re-creating the account and going into the settings to make sure the port numbers and security setting were correct. No matter what I do I get the same result. Can anyone help me?
- 12-27-2012, 01:09 PM #2
- 12-27-2012, 04:40 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Cannot Connect to Server
I'm having the same problem with my Nexus 7, using a Hover email account. It worked fine after I finally found out how to install it. (the Google Nexus instructions were useless, but I found the answer in one of the forums)
But this morning after opening my email on the Nexus, I saw the same connection problem message. It would be nice if those messages had some details. I changed to auto-sync in the settings, but it still won't connect. I'll wait to see if your plan works. I did open a new G-Mail account, since the Nexus insists on making me do it, but the Hover account is still set as the primary. Pushing the manual email sync button doesn't work.
- By Oleyeller in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:14 PM
- By largeselection in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:45 PM
- By keyogi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2012, 09:13 PM
- By CoryBantic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2011, 11:21 AM
- By Keanulmao in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2011, 02:01 PM