- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
possible to steam music from iphone?
Hey all, just received my Nexus 7 for Christmas and I am loving it. Only problem is hard drive is too small I guess santa wasn't feeling the extra 16 gig for me this year which would have solved quite a few problems. At any rate, I am researching possible solutions. I have ordered an OTG cable so I can share my flash drive. I have investigated wireless drives which are double beneficial since I can use them in my (out of space as well) Iphone. I don't like the fact that you need wifi to access it though. Then I got to thinking- is there a way to pair (BT) with my iphone to steam music? It will act like a portable hard drive, it's always with me, and I really only need the music/pictures from it.
I have tried to pair the two with no luck. Before I waste more time trying, is this even possible? I have jail broken my iphone for hotspot access to the nexus, and that works fine (through the wifi)...but pairing seems a bit more difficult to me. Any suggestions? The main problem seems to be on the iphone side, saying that the nexus 7 isnt compatible.
Appreciate any help and look forward to toying with this thing!
- 12-28-2012, 11:20 PM #2
- 12-29-2012, 12:41 AM #3
Re: possible to steam music from iphone?
IPhones never really worked well with other devices with blue tooth. I would say no, you can't par them two. Using it as a media server is possible but you have to be on the same wi fi.
- By tambotambo in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2012, 04:45 PM
- By lions80 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2011, 07:48 AM
- By itakexrays in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2010, 07:20 PM
- By rEVOlution in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:13 PM
- By meyerweb in forum Market HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:13 PM