- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My nexus 7 just locked-up, then went black, was trying to open 'NBC News app', was completely unresponsive for a few minutes, then came back, lost all added apps, appears to have defaulted to original settings, any way to retrieve or restore lost apps? Help!
- 12-28-2012, 11:19 PM #2
Are you sure the apps you installed are really gone, or just gone from your homescreens? Tap your All Apps icon (the circular icon in the center of the bottom tray), or go to Settings/Apps, and see if your installed apps are still there. If so, then what may have happened was some glitch with the stock Launcher app that caused it to lose all its data (which is only data on how you set up your homescreens). In this case, all you need to do is set your homescreens back to how you had them before.
- By mongjp in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2011, 07:43 AM
- By avacomputers in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 12Last Post: 08-10-2010, 12:58 AM
- By Ukyo in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2010, 10:03 AM
- By pjwatson104 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2010, 12:55 AM
- By troypolla in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2010, 12:07 AM