- 12-29-2012, 12:41 AM #2
- 12-29-2012, 04:48 AM #3
- 12-29-2012, 07:20 AM #4
- 12-29-2012, 07:30 AM #5
- 12-29-2012, 03:39 PM #6
- 142 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 Dock Question
Umm, each to his own. I'll probably go for it and get my daughter in NYC to pop it in a jiffy bag to post. I think it would be useful for charging whilst viewing films in landscape orientation and outputting audio without fannying around with bluetooth. If the N7's own micro USB socket is simultaneously available for an OTG cable and flash drive, even better.
Incredibly, or not, it'll only be the second official Asus accessory produced since the N7 was released half a year back.
2012 Nexus 7 on 4.4
2013 Nexus 4 on 4.4
- By Caitlyn McKenzie in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 25Last Post: 08-21-2010, 09:45 PM
- By Mastaking in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 25Last Post: 07-19-2010, 05:18 PM
- By alphabets in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:26 AM
- By AllGood in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 01-14-2010, 08:58 AM
- By paa79594 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 22Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:22 PM