- 3 Posts
Where to buy charger port flex and cable?
I received a nexus 7 from my friend. I came to realize that it was rooted and installed with cyanogenmod. I was using it for a while and it worked well. Then problem started with charging. White dots and lines appeared on my screen. I tried to do a hard reset with the volume and power buttons. Nothing works. I put it to charge on the wall socket overnight. But the battery could not be fully charged. I then connected to my PC and it charged 100%, Still connected to my PC, I switched on and PC says denote hardware, run installation with disk. I realized that something is wrong. I then decided to take it down to tablet repair store. They told me that the charger port is broken and told me to look for it. So if anyone reading this can help me, I will appreciate. Thanks
- By o2bnclemson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-14-2012, 02:20 PM
- By Mr_Armageddon in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2011, 01:20 AM
- By gaffg in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2011, 02:18 PM
- By arwen_in_nj in forum HTC FlyerReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2011, 07:56 AM
- By aquaj13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:15 PM