- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 running with Netgear 600 wireless
Good morning! My parents just got the Nexus 7 for Christmas along with the Kindle Fire. When they went to Best Buy, the Netgear 600 Wireless was recommended to them, which they bought and installed. The two PCs and the Kindle Fire are showing up on the Netgear Genie but not the Nexus 7. Is there something extra they need to get access for the Nexus 7? Thank you!
- 12-30-2012, 11:11 AM #2
- 398 Posts
- 12-30-2012, 11:45 AM #3
- 12-30-2012, 05:31 PM #4
- 12-30-2012, 06:29 PM #5
- 81 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 running with Netgear 600 wireless
In the Wi-Fi settings on the nexus did you tap the plus sign at the top and enter the router info?
According to my husband the box that comes up with the router SSID and security setting will automatically be filled in, you click save and it will have you enter the router password.
We have Netgear and once set up it's been fine.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by tmaze; 12-30-2012 at 07:23 PM.
- 12-31-2012, 07:46 AM #6
- 01-02-2013, 02:35 AM #7
- By philosopherisdog in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 05-27-2012, 11:04 AM
- By FreakyLocz14 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2012, 02:40 PM
- By potheadhero in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2010, 07:26 AM
- By Droid800 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2010, 10:07 PM
- By rick2123 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:28 AM