- 83 Posts
Daydream clock - Battery use issue
I've been working on the PC for most of the afternoon and I plugged my Nexus into the PC to charge whilst I worked. There were no apps running in the background apart from the clock/daydream "screensaver".
(You can clearly see from the screenshot that it's been charging for most of the afternoon yet the battery level keeps on dropping.)
As a result I was surprised to see that even though the Nexus has been on charge the battery level has been dropping, at a modest rate, all afternoon. Surely simply displaying the time on screen doesn't use that much power that it can't charge fast enough to keep up? Is it because charging via USB can't provide adequate amps?
- 12-30-2012, 01:50 PM #2
- 12-30-2012, 02:00 PM #3
Re: Daydream clock - Battery use issue
I saw something like that last night when my N7 battery was getting low. I plugged in my external battery that charges my phone in to the N7 and it said it was charging. Then after a half hour I was still losing my N7 battery just as fast as without the external battery.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By Execute in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2014, 03:13 AM
- By kunoichi#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:35 PM
- By Phaise in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2011, 04:11 PM
- By bcat73 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 29Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:41 AM
- By gobroncos in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2009, 07:19 AM