- 89 Posts
How to transfer MVI/AVI videos to N7?
Is there some fairly easy way to transfer some video clips I took with my Canon digital cam. several years ago over to my N7 tablet? I got them on to the N7 but it wouldn't OPEN them on it. They are MVI - AVI type files.
I also tried using the free Cuda Video Converter program, but couldn't get that to work either, so uninstalled it.
- 12-30-2012, 08:35 PM #2
- 30 Posts
Re: How to transfer MVI/AVI videos to N7?
Google "DVD Catalyst 4" (on tools4movies.com). I think it'll handle your files and the trial version lets you convert 20% of the full length and it's always on sale for $10. I had an issue with it when I was first using the trial and Mitch, the guy who wrote it and does tech support, is amazingly quick and responsive and gracious. Honestly, I can't believe how responsive he is even when you're just on the trial.
I use the default settings for the N7, and play the movies with MX Player. It's all no muss, no fuss for me.
PS: The file format DVDCatalyst selects for the N7 is .mp4 and I've left it at that.
- 12-30-2012, 08:56 PM #3
- 01-17-2013, 10:26 AM #5
- By Rectis in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2011, 04:31 AM
- By markyo2009 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2011, 03:53 AM
- By kindabassin in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2011, 12:12 AM
- By Juice#AC in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2010, 02:27 PM
- By vertcobra99 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2010, 10:49 AM