Nexus 7 not showing as drive on PC
When I first plugged in my Nexus 7 to my PCs USB port, I could see that the drivers were loaded and the Nexus showed up as a disk drive on my PC with all of the various folders. I disconnected the Nexus 7 then later plugged the USB back in again. The tablet no longer shows as a disk drive.
I tried rebooting the PC, a different PC and turning the Andoid off and on but nothing helped. What do I need to do to get this to work? I have seen other posts from people with similar issues but no solutions.
I can see the tablet charging.
What can I do to get this to work?
Re: Nexus 7 not showing as drive on PC
BTW I am running Windows 7 on both systems. My main system is a dual boot Windows 7 and XP. I just tried the XP and it is not working there either. The Nexus is not even being recognized as any kind of device.
I am wondering if this occurred after it did all of it's initial updates?
- 01-01-2013, 12:37 AM #4
- By terryt737 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2012, 09:19 PM
- By jeffreytz in forum T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2011, 06:02 PM
- By Chrisy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2011, 04:57 PM
- By secondlook in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2010, 09:05 AM
- By bgoodr in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2010, 12:40 PM