- 12-31-2012, 07:13 PM #2
Thanks for the info. Now that I have an idea of what it is, I don't see any reason that would make me want to do it. I have wifi at home and for the most part, every place I frequent and use my N7 has it also. If I'm somewhere that doesn't have wifi, I'll just use my phone. It also does everything that I do on the N7 for the most part, just a bit smaller.
- 01-01-2013, 12:54 AM #4
- 01-01-2013, 01:03 AM #5
- 01-01-2013, 03:52 AM #6
- 398 Posts
Now thank those above who took the time to help you by actually clicking the "Thanks" button, and remember, google is your friend....
edit: I didn't mean to thank me...lol
but right back at ya...
Last edited by mathelm; 01-01-2013 at 04:23 AM.
- 01-01-2013, 05:02 AM #7
- 01-01-2013, 08:03 AM #8
- 56 Posts
I've tried at least 3 different hotspot apps on my TMo Note 2 and none of them work. When I had my S2 on TMo about 7 months ago I never had a problem using the hotspot apps so I dont know if its a device issue or if TMo has just clamped down on this.
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums
- By tyger#ac in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-28-2013, 10:17 PM
- By hroberts89436 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2009, 03:34 PM
- By ajac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 10-21-2009, 11:54 PM
- By esanger02 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2009, 04:30 PM
- By ja2038 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:54 AM