1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default deleting pictures

Hello everyone
    I can't find a way to delete pictures in gallery.
    Can anyone help me with that?
    Thanks in advance.

Default Re: deleting pictures

If they are gallery photos, long press then look for the trash can in upper right hand corner. If they are instant upload photos (by using Google+) you have to go to Google+ or picasa and delete them there.

Also, an easy way to manage photos is by using a desktop or laptop, plug your nexus 7 into one and find your photos folder.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

thank you very much for your reply.

If just talking about the Google +/ Picassa photos try this.

Go to Settings-->Accounts-->Google- (choose the primary account you signed on with) - withing the Google account there are checkmarks for some of the what you want to sync. Unclick Google Photos. Back out till you get to Settings main screen.

Settings-->apps-->swipe left to go to All. Scroll down to Gallery and choose it. In the Gallery properties Clear Cache and data if both lit. Back out and have fun.

Next time you open your Gallery nothing from Google + will be there. Just as fyi this is part of Google + auto upload or auto share option at one time. I opted out but did not remove the few still in my Google + account.

Note : this should work on most IC and JB phones or tablets with the Gallery.

RxGadget

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by suremeansyes View Post
    If they are gallery photos, long press then look for the trash can in upper right hand corner. If they are instant upload photos (by using Google+) you have to go to Google+ or picasa and delete them there.

Also, an easy way to manage photos is by using a desktop or laptop, plug your nexus 7 into one and find your photos folder.
    Don't delete unless you really don't want them in Picassa or Google + any longer. If you are like me I accidentally let Google auto upload pics and stopped it when I figured it out. It is Google + NOT Picassa doing the uploading.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Thank you,
    that's what I've been looking for, now I can stop looking for answers all over the place!