email group question
This is not a Nexus 7 specific question, but since I have one of these devices, I thought I'd start here.
I have a Gmail account and have around 80 contacts in my contacts application. I have created a group which contains around 75 of them. What I want to do is send an email to everyone in that group.
The trouble is that neither the Gmail or the Email application will recognise the group name. It will happily add in any existing contact name, but not the group.
So, how can I get the email app (either of them) to recognise my group name?
Thanks for any advice
- 01-02-2013, 11:11 AM #2
- 01-02-2013, 03:21 PM #4
- 01-03-2013, 12:30 PM #5
- 01-03-2013, 04:20 PM #6
- 01-04-2013, 02:06 PM #7
Re: email group question
What email program are you trying to use? If I click on the group in the contacts list I'm given a choice of Comcast email or Gmail. Comcast mail only lists the first member of the group as a recipient. Gmail lists them all. My groups are fairly short, no more than 15 or so contacts. I don't know if that makes a difference.
- 01-04-2013, 02:20 PM #8
- 01-04-2013, 04:24 PM #10
- By knicks5171#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2010, 11:46 AM
- By nickacs in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:38 PM
- By daso in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2010, 12:26 AM
- By Toxa in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2010, 05:35 AM
- By jawa6969 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:36 PM