How does one Tag/Edit music that has been downloaded to Play Music?

alknight1976

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi: When i transfered everything from my itunes it got organised perfectly, with all the covers and all very organised, but when i download music it goes all over the place.
Is there anyway to edit each song so it goes into its proper folder or something similar.
I'm a neat freak and its driving me mad to not have it all where i can find it. I got this a couple days ago and i'm still playing with it all, but ive been deleting more than anything else as i have no clue how to do this. lol
Thanks so much!!
LK

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi: When i transfered everything from my itunes it got organised perfectly, with all the covers and all very organised, but when i download music it goes all over the place.
Is there anyway to edit each song so it goes into its proper folder or something similar.
I'm a neat freak and its driving me mad to not have it all where i can find it. I got this a couple days ago and i'm still playing with it all, but ive been deleting more than anything else as i have no clue how to do this. lol
Thanks so much!!
LK

what do you mean it goes all over. all music and album art will be inside one folder. whats bothering you about that??
you cant even see it without a file manager

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You can edit everything from the play.google.com/music website. It's easy to edit album, artist, track, genre, and date. I suggest doing it from a laptop or desktop, not on your tablet browser.

alknight1976

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I now did that and all is good. Thanks for your advice on where to go! I was trying to do it from the tablet and didnt have a clue that it wasnt the way to go. :) LK

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11